Grandmaster Wan Kam Leung available by booking
Better results in less time!
In addition to the Wing Chun classes you attend, we highly recommend private lessons. Private classes are for everyone regardless of level, age or any other conditions. More and more people become aware of the great progress that can be achieved through private lessons, so don’t miss out on this opportunity.
What is a private lesson?
In private classes the instructor will be both your teacher and training partner at the same time.
The structure of private classes and lesson content is based on your timed goals for success within this martial art. That way you get quick and measurable results and the desire to continue and push further than you could imagine.
How can private classes benefit you?
- To get answers to all the questions you will not have time to discuss in a normal group class.
- To thoroughly check your current knowledge and understanding of the system.
- To increase the pace at which you learn and integrate the system.
- You will gain a deeper understanding of the specific skills that are expected of you, regarding on your level within the system.
- You will gain a more profound understanding of specific technical details that make a big difference.
- Regularly attending private classes ensures you maintain and increase the right focus and gain results at a much faster pace.
- You will really understand the coherence of the system through teaching principles, strategies and structure.
- You will be corrected on all the technical problems that you have that cannot be properly addressed in a normal group class.
- You will see, feel and hear what is right and have explained the scientific and the philosophical theory that makes the big difference.
- If you do not have the opportunity to participate in enough group class hours, you can use private classes as a supplement to bring you up to speed or even in front of your fellow classmates.
What happens at a private class?
Based on your goals and motivations the instructor will write out a tailored training schedule with you. Your instructor will guide you through a motivating, safe and effective class. The lesson can include illustrations, explanations and various other information that’s specifically relevant to you, but most of all, it will be about training on all the right things that you need.